Thursday, September 6, 2012

All the best =D

Well, this blog will gonna use my broken English to type since i cant use goggle pinyin
Im using chin su shien's comp because my laptop has been stolen by someone i don't know (of coz i dont knw..)

time flies so fast, together with u guys almost 2 years
appreciate u guys tolerant my sucks attitude and my false
that awesome moment when u fucking happy and you dont even know why
this kind of situation often happens on me
i felt happy when i see u guys laugh like hell in room
i will always remember these awesome moment

Yun lai,
take care yourself and please don't forget me ya
regret why I will promised my agent to work so many weeks
I think i did missed many things especially the time with you
Btw, i really proud of you
fight fight fight
fight for your life~ =D

Last week been to Singapore with my dearest classmates
quite enjoy
this is my first time travel abroad with my classmates or should be my friends
we brought a map from airport and start our journey
although we quarrel sometimes but i still enjoy this trip
Hope we can group together again after all of us graduated from Tarc

''Not everyone who comes into your life will stay forever''copy from weibo

you wont stay forever but memories will.

No comments:

Post a Comment